Welcome to Barefoot Beach!
The residential community of Barefoot Beach is perfectly situated between the Gulf of Mexico and back bays—making it Collier County’s premier tropical getaway for beach and boating enthusiasts alike. Barefoot boasts an impressive array of residential lifestyle opportunities including, beach and bayfront single family homes, many with private boat docks and lifts for an easy and serene boat ride to the Gulf (no bridges); condominiums; and villas. For further details on each subdivision, see below:
- Beach Gardens
- The Beach Gardens are single-family residences with stunning Gulf views. Each garden has its own pool. On the East Side of Barefoot Beach Blvd is a private clubhouse with tennis courts and boat slips, available for Beach Gardens owners, allowing the best of both worlds – Beach & Boating
- Bayfront is a gated subdivision with 23 homesites backing up to Hickory Bay, offering direct Gulf-access from your backyard and exceptional Bay views with the Gulf beyond. The South side of Bayfront Drive is preserved land, providing residents an ultra-private and peaceful lifestyle with no neighbors across.
- Southport on the Bay
- Southport is a gated subdivision with 100 homesites, many waterfronts with Gulf-access boat docks in their backyard and others lakefront or on a preserve lot. The Southport Yacht Club/marina offers additional boat slips. Southport offers particularly low HOA fees.
- The Villas at Barefoot Beach
- The Villas offer a maintenance-free lifestyle, intimate social environment, and spacious floor plans with 2-car garages. The Villas are steps to the beach with access to their own beach boardwalk and 2 pools/spas. Enjoy the privacy of a home with the overhead and maintenance-free lifestyle of a condominium.
- Barefoot Beach Club
- Barefoot Beach Club is compromised of 12 buildings along the Beach and Bay. Views range from the back Bay and preserve to the Gulf of Mexico. Condo residents enjoy two pools, one of which is at the brand-new state-of-the-art clubhouse with a beachfront fitness center, on-site management, and meeting center.
- Cottages at Barefoot
- At the South end, you will find 15 single-family homes, in the form of a land condominium, along the Gulf of Mexico. All these residences enjoy terrific Gulf views and are just steps to The Club at Barefoot Beach. Properties within the Cottages at Barefoot are rare to come to market.
All Barefoot Beach residents enjoy deeded beach access, gated/manned entry, newly paved streets, Collier County schools and services, and a perfect location with every convenience at your fingertips. All residences, whether single family or condo, beachside or bayside, may choose to join the Club at Barefoot Beach—an elegant private equity member-owned facility located on the South end of Barefoot Beach. The Club at Barefoot Beach includes full beach and pool service, casual and fine dining facilities, Har-Tru tennis courts, private pool, and marina with slips and docks available for annual lease.
Search All Homes